News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Missing Dog

Started by Need my dog, November 11, 2011, 12:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Need my dog

I reside next to the fairgrounds.  On Sunday evening, I heard the appleseed traffic leaving the fairgrounds and I heard my black lab barking.  No one has heard or seen our family dog since that time.  We assumed the worst and have found no indicators of what may have happened to our dog.  If anyone has any information regarding what happened, please call 573-795-2772.  There is a $250 reward for her safe return, no questions asked.

Old Dog

Sorry to hear that.  I know what you're going through.  A couple of weeks ago two of ours hit the woods behind the house and only one came home.  For two days we spent hours looking, calling, checking with folks, etc. to see if anyone had any news of the dog (had old buddy for 12 years now).

He showed up two nights later and slept under the slide on the swingset and I put him back in the pen with the other dogs before going to work.  Everyone came out of the house to hug him (wet and dirty as he was) and speak to him.  Everything is back to "normal" at the house now.

Hope things get back to normal at your house soon.  Good luck with your search.  And if you have good news please come back and let us know.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

nemohunter

I cant recall having seen your dog. We had a red retriever visit but that's it. Sorry for the missing pooch. our dogs are family and i understand what your going through. we were there till way after dark changing the battery in my car and saw nothing. best of luck finding him.
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.