News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Casselton ND

Started by sparks1, May 29, 2011, 06:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks1

A request for Mn. instructors was posted awhile ago by NDRifleman for Casselton ND. The line was originally 8 shooters, but has been increased to 15, with 12 shooters being signed up as of today.
Sven has signed on as shootboss and has two instructors for Sat., but Sunday he has only 1. Anyone available to lend a hand for the shoot? I know there are not many chances in Mn. to instruct and your skills need honing.
How about staffing a border raid and claiming back territory that should never have been ceded.  :cool2:
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

sparks1

I only hear crickets. 

(John Maxwell)

AFTERMATH

Come on MN!!!

The Aftermath-mobile is down to first and second gear....  Well to say it still has first is being optimistic...
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Sven

As of today the line of 15 shooters is full, I am bringing enough backers to allow for 20 shooters.  7.62 has an IBC under his belt but more Instructors is better.  Anyone looking to help instruct what promises to be a nice pleasant shoot this weekend would be very appreciated.   :bow:

Sven
"I was spotting one day and M2 was hitting baseball sized dirt clods at 300yds away. DON'T F/K with an old man with a Garand... " RED DAWN

sparks1

Quote from: Sven on June 02, 2011, 09:14:08 PM
As of today the line of 15 shooters is full, I am bringing enough backers to allow for 20 shooters.  7.62 has an IBC under his belt but more Instructors is better.  Anyone looking to help instruct what promises to be a nice pleasant shoot this weekend would be very appreciated.   :bow:

Sven

Agreed Sven. I have the feeling the "only in my back yard" syndrome has gripped our instructor corp.
Hmmm...what to think of that? I will collect my thoughts.

See you Sat. morning...0730 or so.

(John Maxwell)

AFTERMATH

QuoteAgreed Sven. I have the feeling the "only in my back yard" syndrome has gripped our instructor corp.

So, does that mean from now on all MN shoots will be fully covered and AFTERMATH can finnally leave the state again?  Assuming, he's got a vehicle to do so?  Excellent! 

You hear that Mike?  They've got 'em covered!  Isn't there a shoot in Alaska coming up?

::)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]