News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Piru, CA Instructor Boot Camp July 16-17, 2011

Started by bob 210, May 27, 2011, 03:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

We will be having an IBC in Piru July 16-17, 2011.

Who is coming? Please post here.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

D-DAY-Jack

I will put in the time request for work.  If I can't make it how much notice do you need?  What is the cost?  Is there camping or lodging nearby?  I will probably have more questions as time goes on.  But anyway, put down for one.  Thanks. :)
"You're never beaten until you admit it."  George S. Patton
"It's a trade to be larnt."   John Weighton

V

Quote from: D-DAY-Jack on May 27, 2011, 09:42:17 PM
I will put in the time request for work.  If I can't make it how much notice do you need?
Just like normal shoots IBC is better if we know how many are coming but if you turn up we'll make it work.
What is the cost? 
Same as for a shoot. If its your first IBC $70 for guys, women and under 21 train free, etc.
Is there camping or lodging nearby?  I will probably have more questions as time goes on.  But anyway, put down for one.  Thanks. :)
At the range there is flat ground for primitive camping, no water, etc., but there is a portapotty. There will probably be some camper trailers there as well. There is a campground a few miles away at Lake Piru.

Cheers
V

pennys dad

Hi V
I am happy to see an IBC coming along

So the IBC will be held at the PIRU range in July, do you suspect most people will camp out or go back to town or what have you seen in the past?

Thx!  Have a great evening

Jacob

V

We try to get everyone to camp out as it allows us to do more in the evenings (parts of the RBC) as well as swap stories round the campfire/BBQ.

Cheers
V
Quote from: pennys dad on May 29, 2011, 11:17:56 PM
Hi V

So the IBC will be held at the PIRU range in July, do you suspect most people will camp out or go back to town or what have you seen in the past?

Jacob

pennys dad

Ok

Quote from: V on May 30, 2011, 12:49:20 AM
We try to get everyone to camp out as it allows us to do more in the evenings (parts of the RBC) as well as swap stories round the campfire/BBQ.

Cheers
V
Quote from: pennys dad on May 29, 2011, 11:17:56 PM
Hi V

Jacob

Mr Pete

Just happened across some clarification of the fee schedule.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19899.0

Instructor Boot Camp, (IBC):

IT4, RH (and above) attend IBCs for free.
IIT0 to IIT3 pay for their 1st IBC/RBC, unless they fit in any of the other categories, but thereafter are free.
Non-Instructors pay $70.00 for their first IBC, unless they fit in any of the other categories, but thereafter are free.

-Peter
"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." – Jerry Gillies

TrebleShooter

I will be attending and camping on range. Gonna represent SoNev with D-Day-Jack. Let me know if you guys need help with anything. :)

gratefuldog

TrebleShooter

Desert_Rose will be joining me from So Nev. 
Possibly Persistent_1 as well.

Scott1600

Saturday's out for me, but I'll be there Sunday.
"Objects of the most stupendous magnitude, and measure in which the lives and liberties of millions yet unborn are intimately interested, are now before us. We are in the very midst of a revolution the most complete, unexpected and remarkable of any in the history of nations." -John Adams, July 3, 1776.