News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New shoot boss in CA

Started by Camljr, May 26, 2011, 02:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camljr

A well deserved HUZZAH! goes out to Cal7.62 for being CA's newest shoot boss!   O0

Steve is a better shoot boss than he knows, but he will learn how good he is by now DOING!!!  &)

Since he got his Green Hat at the Bakersfield appleseed this last weekend, I had to give it the "Redneck Roll" before presenting it to him.

Please join me in CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to Steve.... 

Steve had a quote he told the crowd...  What was that saying Steve????

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Mr Pete

We seem to be growing in strength daily!

Congrats!

-Pete
"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." – Jerry Gillies

SavageShootr

Cal 7.62!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

passinthru

Steve #1, Congratulations  O0  O0  O0  ,,,,,,, from steve #2
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson
I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
Thomas Jefferson

Cal 7.62

Thanks for the accolades.

The paraphrased quote was something like this-

"I knew the time when the thought of SBing would have frightened me almost to death; :-\
but I have since tried it, and find I can stand it"  ~~:)

I'd just like to thank Fred, Bob, Cam, V, Savage, Laylo, Desert, Romeo's Hero, and myriads of other folks who I've forgotten to name or who worked behind the scenes to get me where I am today.
:bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Thanks Folks!
The journey continues.............................

The wheel is turning and you can't slow down,
You can't let go and you can't hold on,
You can't go back and you can't stand still,
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will.

"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

Rough Rider

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain