News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promo Oppertunities for Alton

Started by rprlrpc, May 15, 2011, 05:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rprlrpc

Some possibilities for Alton promotions. First something that I just thought about is now that there is four shoots planned for 2011, how about applying for a Jersey County tourism grant. I am not exactly sure about the process but I will find out if needed.
Second, The July shoot will coincide with the Jersey County Fair. The Parade is free to participate in, I am not sure about the price of a booth but the booths do receive alot of traffic. I will be at the Fair every night to present the Colors for the grandstand events and could help a some. Also since the shoot will be coinciding with the fair, perhaps a RWVA color guard at the grandstand events on Friday and Saturday.
Lastly, anyone going through Jerseyville stop at the Discount House (gun store). I have been talking up Appleseed and Jay (the proprietor) is showing alot of interest. His family also owns both the hotels in Jerseyville.

Missouri Brigade

All sound like good ideas.  I might be able to help.  Thanks for your work.