News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Attention All Northern Aggressors!

Started by Cooper, May 12, 2011, 10:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

Having thrown down a challenge to our Southern "patriots" to step up and prove the folly of another Northern Invasion, they have responded with... nothing.  Nada.  Not event a muscle twitch.  It appears that our Southern Compatriots are no such thing, but rather a bunch of Dufus Americanii without backbones or the capability of rising from the couch!! That clearly indicates that the TRUE Patriots of the North have not only an opportunity, but a DUTY to take back the lands claimed by the apathetic, ignorant and lazy defeated miscreants that should have been exported after their last complete and utter failure to successfully defend State's Rights and personal Liberties.

They are once again asleep at the switch, and it is the responsibility of the true defenders of our Nation to remove the incompetent from their positions of power.

I was surprised initially at their negligence, but after further review of historical records, it appears that most of them are blowhards without substance or revisionists without any factual knowledge of their glaring inadequacies.  Perhaps there are a few Appleseeders among them that might possibly know what they are about, but it certainly doesn't look like that is the case from the registration links...

VIKINGS! PREPARE FOR AN INVASION OF YET ANOTHER REGION OF SHEEPLE WITHOUT SPINES!!  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz