News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oakdale Gun Club

Started by TruTenacity, May 09, 2011, 02:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruTenacity

Sorry to intrude on the MN board, but someone contacted Project Appleseed via RWVA e-mail.  They forgot the name of the AS volunteer they met at Oakdale Gun Club - OAKDALE MN last Tuesday.  If you are that someone please PM me so I can steer this gentleman in your direction.

Thanks.

TT
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

AFTERMATH

Quote from: TruTenacity on May 09, 2011, 02:32:40 PM
Sorry to intrude on the MN board, but someone contacted Project Appleseed via RWVA e-mail.  They forgot the name of the AS volunteer they met at Oakdale Gun Club - OAKDALE MN last Tuesday.  If you are that someone please PM me so I can steer this gentleman in your direction.

Thanks.

TT

No intrusion at all!  Heck you're more than welcome on our board...  Or at one of our shoots. ^-^

Hmmm.... Now as to your question, I'll see if I can't drum these Oakdale guys up.   &)

Thanks,

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

45xdacp

AFTERMATH never heard back from you, I had sent you an Pm asking if you had any dates in mind and that I could ask Oakdale.

AFTERMATH

Quote from: 45xdacp on May 16, 2011, 02:01:22 PM
AFTERMATH never heard back from you, I had sent you an Pm asking if you had any dates in mind and that I could ask Oakdale.

Sorry....   My internet access had been intermittent lately...
Sven may already be cooking up something, but if you'd like to take a look at our schedule and pick an open date - I doubt there would be much opposition. 

Thank you,

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]