News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifleman AQT Score and Data Book

Started by yellowhousejake, May 08, 2011, 05:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieHotel

"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

shootermedic816

I would like 4 of them.  Let me know where to send payment and how much.
Thanks!
Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816
Appleseeds Attended:
Bates City, MO April 2-3, 2011

KYWindage

Can these be brought to the KD shoot? Let me know how much $$ you need.
"I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist."
--Article II of the Code of Conduct

Neighbors

If possible (that is, if you'd sell them to a Texan!), I would like to get four, and can Paypal funds as needed, when needed...

Thanks!

Chris

SPQR

Here is the plan.

We will have these available to Indiana Instructors at KD Day at Atterbury this Sunday.  Price will be 8 to 10 dollars, we haven't set anything in stone and a large part of that is going to be settled this evening.  After the beta test on KD day we will start taking orders on a per order basis.  I will contact those showing interest and find out how many you want and where you want them sent to and I will calculate a quote based on book price and shipping cost. 

IF, IF, these go over well and large interest is shown for future orders we may be able to sort out some discount pricing but our printer would need orders in the hundreds to make that work. 
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

shootermedic816

Any new news on this fellas?
-Jonathan
AKA Shootermedic816
Appleseeds Attended:

SPQR

the issue is in shipping logistics now.  We need to find a way to get them to people as reasonably as possible.  The printer is attempting to set up a link on his website that will allow us to simply give out the link and when folks got to it, it will provide a price that will include the cots of the books and shipping.  He is testing the page this week.  Hopefully we will be able to post some direction for ordering middle of next week.

As an aside, Indiana had an Instructor KD day this weekend and the books were INCREDIBLY useful.  So, early tests have all been positive.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

shootermedic816

FANTASTIC SPQR!!!!
Can't wait to get my hands on some!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816
Appleseeds Attended:

dwarven1

Quote from: slim on May 09, 2011, 01:43:26 PM
[quote author-YellowHouseJake]A pocket guide to shooting? That is a good idea, a great idea. Wind calculations, uphill downhill calculations, a place to record a single set of comeups, energy and drop for your favorite ammo. Even talking targets. Someone should go make one of those.

Jake, can you contact me off-line, or send me a PM with contact info for you so I can talk to you about this? Sounds like an interesting idea and it sounds like I'd learn quite a bit in the process of figuring out what to put in it.

Quote from: AuntieBellum on May 14, 2011, 10:04:04 PM
Or we could just invite 'em all over to Indiana for some friendly border raiding.  Come work with us this summer AND pick up your super-awesome range data books!  Visitors are always welcome...in fact, I think I see a border raider on the schedule for North Porter County...and Cloverdale later this summer...

Um. 960 miles. Not sure I'm up to 15 hours on the bike and then instructing all weekend, followed by a 15 hour run back.  #) Maybe I'll just wait until I can order one...
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

FLawyer

Impactdatabooks.com  sells filler pages for data books specifically for Appleseed.  $5 for 10 double sided Rite in Rain pages in either pocket sized or standard.

All men have been endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to keep and bear arms.  All we have do is protect it.

Molon Labe!

shootermedic816

These things ever gonna be let out of Indiana?  Or am I gonna have to convince the wife that Indiana is where we should go on vacation this summer!?!?!?!?!?     ..:..

-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816
Appleseeds Attended:

nmmi9100

I'm in for two of these databooks, if still available.

-David
Edgewood, NM

yellowhousejake

Quote from: NMMI9100 on June 09, 2011, 05:29:37 PM
I'm in for two of these databooks, if still available.

-David
Edgewood, NM

We are working on it, fast as we can.

Quote from: SPQR on May 24, 2011, 03:16:36 PM
the issue is in shipping logistics now.  We need to find a way to get them to people as reasonably as possible.  The printer is attempting to set up a link on his website that will allow us to simply give out the link and when folks got to it, it will provide a price that will include the cots of the books and shipping.  He is testing the page this week.  Hopefully we will be able to post some direction for ordering middle of next week.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

SPQR

"Indiana rules!" - Nero