News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winona Border Raid!

Started by Blue Five, May 05, 2011, 10:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Five

Attention Minnesotans!

Wisconsin shall be commencing a border raid at 0730 hours on Saturday in Winona!

Beware!

On a more serious note, see y'all this weekend  :) Looking forward to it!  >:D O0

Blue Five
Honorary Minnesotan
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

sparks1

Don't forget to have the SB stamp your passport. I hear Homeland Security is increasing border checks.  ;D

Customs can be a bear too.  >:( They are such happy people

Have fun all. Brassbucket and I are doing the Cabelas expo. (AND anyone else that feels like showing up)

Sparks1
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

Blue Five

Quote from: sparks1 on May 05, 2011, 10:37:20 PM
Don't forget to have the SB stamp your passport. I hear Homeland Security is increasing border checks.  ;D

Customs can be a bear too.  >:( They are such happy people

Have fun all. Brassbucket and I are doing the Cabelas expo. (AND anyone else that feels like showing up)

Sparks1

Good luck to you and Brassbucket!  I was looking forward to seeing you at Winona this weekend, but alas...  :( I'm sure I'll see you on the trail soon.

Thanks for stepping up for Cabelas!  O0
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Cooper

Bring that Passport!!   >:( :( >:(

I'll be checking them with a fine toothed comb for "irregularities" that might lead to permanent "residence" in Minnesota!!!  >:D >:D >:D

[Thank you all for your cross-border instruction and attendence; it is very much appreciated!]  O0

(Back to "official" territorialism and chest-beating idiocy...)
  !@#)

Grrr!  Grrr!  Posture!   Posture!  Hair standing up!

Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Blue Five

Quote from: Cooper on May 05, 2011, 11:10:06 PM

[Thank you all for your cross-border instruction and attendence; it is very much appreciated!]  O0

[No problem  ;) gotta go wherever we can!]

!@#)

Ah..yes...

Onward Wisconsin!  Conquer!  Grr! Grr! Annexation! &) &)

B5

Vee Kay

Practicing cartwheels at this very moment. ..:..  Looking forward to the weekend!!!!! ^:)^

Vonnie
Honoring the memory of my ancestor Elisha Simpson, private in the North Carolina Militia and veteran of the American Revolutionary War.

dragonfly

Blue Five, just make sure you bring back any good idea's on how to fill the lines  ;) .
Enjoy the weekend All.

Vee Kay, I'll be looking for some of those cartwheels at Lacroose in June. The Shoot Boss is pretty good at them as well :D

D-fly  @)  Keeping the Faith

Quote from: Blue Five on May 05, 2011, 11:22:23 PM

[No problem  ;) gotta go wherever we can!]

!@#)

Ah..yes...

Onward Wisconsin!  Conquer!  Grr! Grr! Annexation! &) &)

B5
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Kosciusko

////////

Ah..yes...

Onward Wisconsin!  Conquer!  Grr! Grr! Annexation!   

B5

////////////

We stand ready to defend our sacred and precious lutefisk mines.......to the last orange hat!

Our strategy to repel boarders is to  hold our fire until we see the yellow of their cheese hats, then unleash a merciless barrage of  that magical substance otherwise known as "fish jello",  2 words that bring terror and loathing to those who would encroach on our blessed land.

Puma Mami

My husband, Doug, will be driving down there early tomorrow morning. Plans to arrive about 8am. Save him a place for a cot in the clubhouse, will you?

He finally registered on the forum and chose the name "Yodeler." He enjoys singing and yodeling, and he's pretty good at it!  O0

Quote from: dragonfly on May 06, 2011, 09:39:17 AM
Blue Five, just make sure you bring back any good idea's on how to fill the lines  ;) .
I think the free camping and the nice clubhouse at Winona really helps to fill it up.

!@#)
;D  LOL!  Why do we have all of that, anyway? Is it because each state has goals to double attendance so it creates competition?

Quote from: Kosciusko on May 06, 2011, 12:29:09 PM
We stand ready to defend our sacred and precious lutefisk mines.......to the last orange hat!

Our strategy to repel boarders is to  hold our fire until we see the yellow of their cheese hats, then unleash a merciless barrage of  that magical substance otherwise known as "fish jello",  2 words that bring terror and loathing to those who would encroach on our blessed land.
Kosciusko, that's the funniest border rivalry post I've seen yet! LOL!  ;)
"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus

Blue Five

Quote from: Kosciusko on May 06, 2011, 12:29:09 PM

??? Oh really?  We'll sneak in stealthily without our cheese hats...you won't see us until it's too late!  &) &)

Onward Wisconsin!  :---

professor gun

We are still looking for a subdued Confederate flag for our shooting jackets, that bright red, blue, and white makes too clear a target in case any Yankees show up.  We are monitoring Kosciusko closely.......
Honoring my ancestor, Seth Hall, of the Massachusetts Militia for his sacrifices during our American Revolution that helped to provide freedom for all Americans.

Vee Kay

Vee Kay, I'll be looking for some of those cartwheels at Lacroose in June. The Shoot Boss is pretty good at them as well :D

D-fly  @)  Keeping the Faith

I'll see what I can do, look forward to seeing you in June. :)

Honoring the memory of my ancestor Elisha Simpson, private in the North Carolina Militia and veteran of the American Revolutionary War.