News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tim Murphy Shoot Results

Started by wildman, April 25, 2011, 11:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

There was a light turn out at the Tim Murphy Shoot, only six shooters. The Kid was the top scorer for the Morgans Crew award with BBQ 7.62 right behind. Johnny Reb was as hot as I have ever seen him, he was shooting a M1A with iron sights. Johnney was shooting in a supported position and tied Wildman. Wildman took first and last place in the scoped rifle class as he was the only one shooting a scoped rifle. The last shoot of the spring season will be May 21st.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

The Kid

Thanks for putting on a great shoot like always Wildman. I think we can all agree that we have never had such a hard time seeing the 400's but it isn't fun if it isn't a challenge. I am certainly looking forward to the next match in May and hopefully having more turnout. This is truly the most fun money can buy, although I am still under 18  ::)
"I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom." Lincoln