News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Minnesota Fliers Updated to Include New ROC

Started by Puma Mami, April 25, 2011, 01:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puma Mami

I've added the Rifleman Opportunity Card information to each of the attached fliers. I've also created a new flier for Redwood Falls. The first two Minnesota newsletters are here, too.
"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus

Puma Mami

I've had a request for the Word versions of the files, so here they are. If you don't have the fonts Book Antiqua and Calgary Antique they will probably come out messed up and you will need to do some editing.

I'm also including a copy of our newsletter if anyone would like to work with that format for your state. It's set up into two columns in Word.
"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus