News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Minnesota Trifold Insert for 2011

Started by Puma Mami, April 20, 2011, 01:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puma Mami

I think we need this to help pack more local info into those trifold brochures. I'm including the Word version and the PDF, but if you don't have the Book Antiqua font the Word version will probably get messed up.

Let me know if we need any changes on here and I'll post an updated version.
"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus

Puma Mami

I went to print some trifold inserts to go in the brochures I just got (thanks vmt193!), and I realized I didn't have Redwood Falls on there or the new Rifleman Opportunity Card. So I've updated the documents and attached them to the original post here.
"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus