News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Prayers for my wife

Started by POC, April 08, 2011, 02:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

POC - May God grant our prayers for your wife for healing and wholeness and for strength and blessings for your entire family.  God Bless

Scuzzy - May our Almighty Father gently welcome his daughter home, and may your family grow stronger with the love of friends and family during this difficult time for all of you.

All of you are in my prayers this day.
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

POC

Home from the hospital today. Wife seems to be doing fine. No surgery at this time, although the pulmonologist did say a lung transplant was probably in store sometime in the future.
Thank you for everyones thoughts and prayers.
God is good.

Patrick
To all Riflemen on the planet; we are here; we are waiting.

DaveD

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

SavageShootr

Thanks for the update. Will continue Prayers.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Ishy

Been in similar situations myself...it's scary I know.  Definitely praying.  Keep us posted.   ;)

Ish
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

DBoller

Great! I'll definetley be praying that she won't have to get a lung transplant, and scuzzy I'll definetley be praying for your mom.

Kelly