News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The upcoming Bowling Green shoot

Started by witchywoman, March 27, 2011, 04:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

witchywoman

I just wanted to let you all know that there will be showers, flushing toilets, water spigots and all the room you could ask for to camp...for free!!  There are electric outlets in the bathrooms too. 

So come one, come all to our first shoot of many to come here in Bowling Green!!

Witchy
we have domestic enemies in this country and i'm gonna name names........ Ignorance, apathy, and laziness.   -EEL at Waterman 300

The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.   Ted Nugent

mtbrass

I am only a couple of hours away in IL and I am looking forward to making it to a shoot over there. Great News! O0

sirk798

Looks like it will be a full house. We are also coming from IL. (Belleville) We are excited

witchywoman

That's great mtbrass, we need the instructors.

sirk798...it's a pretty straight shot from Belleville up here to Bowling Green.  I grew up in Florissant and lived for 5 years or so in St Louis close to Soulard.  I even worked in Belleville for a few years. 

Are you both camping at the fair grounds? 

Witchy

we have domestic enemies in this country and i'm gonna name names........ Ignorance, apathy, and laziness.   -EEL at Waterman 300

The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.   Ted Nugent

mtbrass

++) Sorry but I can't make the April 2nd one as we have our HBC over here that weekend but I hope to make one later on this year if possible I will keep an eye on the dates and see if I can get there. Will watch for the AAR on your shoot though. I am sure it will be a good one.

sirk798

We are staying at the super 8, I origanally I wanted to camp, however she was worried about what the temps would be so she won.