News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I'm a Kleptomaniac

Started by alonso1, March 16, 2011, 09:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alonso1

Hi y'all

I was going through some stuff in my Appleseed rucksack and I found a cotton sling marked with the initials:    L
                                                                                                                                                    W
                                                                                                                                                    C

They must have used a permanent marker because as hard as I tried, they would not wash off **) **) So it's of no use to me.  If this is your sling let me know and I'll return it to you.

Mark

Reddot

Gosh Mark,
If I knew you needed one that bad, I'd have given ya one of mine  ;) ;)

AFTERMATH

You've gotta watch those SI's....
They make for some sneaky instructors.
>:D
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

starfox

Mark's just trying to make room for his very own Bling Sling for the Ladyseed in Houston.  **)
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

Reddot

Hmmmhhh, a Ching-Bling-Sling, I see a marketing opportunity here......

AlarmList76

Mark,
     It is Larry's (Reliable).  You missed a great weekend in Davilla.

Bill
Alarmlist76

reliable

Gee, those are my initials.  What a coincidence.  Larry