News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

VanDyne WI April 16&17 2011

Started by dragonfly, March 11, 2011, 01:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

This is a new event for the April event, and will be on the schedule soon. So stay tuned for more.  :~

D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Old Glory!

Posted on the community sports calendar. 

http://search.wausaudailyherald.com/sp?skin=&aff=1002&eventId=37512

Post some comments; maybe it will be moved to the top of the page.  ;)
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Old Glory!

The Revolutionary War Veteran's Association (RWVA) will be conducting an APPLESEED Rifle Marksmanship Clinic on April 16-17, 2011 at the Van Dyne Sportsman's Club in Van Dyne, WI from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. both days.   Learn the foundational skills of the RIFLEMAN; 3 shooting positions, use of the sling, six steps to firing the shot, Natural Point of Aim, how to zero your rifle using Inches/Minutes/Click, and more.   You will also hear the true stories of the American Revolution surrounding the events of April 19, 1775; when marksmanship met history and American Heritage was born.   Women attend both days for $10.  Kids under 21 are $5.  Active military, elected officials, Law Enforcement Officers with ID can register FREE.  Register here:  http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1423400429   For more information visit the Appleseed website:  appleseedusa.org or call Laurie at 608 356-6476.

Everyone, now copy and paste; please post it at least one other place!  Quickly!   :cool2:  Post back here where you posted so we don't duplicate our efforts.  C-mon!  Keyboard commandos!  You know you want to do it!

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Samspade

Posted in Armslist and Wisconsin Shooters Forum
It is what you learn after you "know it all" that is important.

Old Glory!

Trisha

Right now there are only 4 pre-regs for Van-Dyne. I hope to see an increase in numbers after this weekend, but lets continue to work on these numbers and fill the line!