News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR- Van Dyne, WI. April 16/17

Started by ahhshoot, April 18, 2011, 08:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahhshoot

First off. Huge thanks to the Van Dyne Sportsmans Club for all their hospitality and support.
Without the use of the covered line and heated clubhouse this weekend would have been unbearable.

Thanks to my fellow instructors for all the help.
Bedford
Muskyjerk
Deacon

We had 33 degrees and pouring rain until noon, then it got windy and turned to snow.
Despite of the weather I had 8 shooters (out of 7 pre regs), and 3 instructors that I am proud to call my countrymen. They stayed all day and 100 percent of them came back for more on sunday.

We had two men who knew full well what they were about.
Salute to, Gordy (230) and Richard (238)!  :~ :~

What a great weekend.

Pics soon.
The past is only the future with the lights on.

Muskyjerk

Muskyjerk

Great weekend.... It takes alot to sit through the weather we had,,, and then to have 100 percent comeback the second day... Wow.

I was also very impressed with our younger shooters, great rifle control and listening abilities. hope to see everyone again.

MJ

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

colycat

Sounds like we found a great range partner.  Did they get the framed poster for the club house?
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Muskyjerk

Yep, they placed it in a couple of spots, not sure of its final location they are a little strapped for hanging space.

MJ