News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sac Valley CA has a new Green Hat

Started by Jules, March 10, 2011, 01:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

I didn't want to send this out until after the AAR was posted. Please join BaldDragn and I in congratulating Nukechaser in earning his shiny new Green Hat!  ..:.. Sac Valley has benefited greatly from Pat's Rifleman persistence in service and leadership. It is an honor to work with him.

Congrats Nukechaser!!!!!  :~

Jules @)
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

LayloPro

Yay, Cool!!
Congrats on that!!
Way to go Sac!!

Pat, please continue doing what it is you are doing, and press forward always!!

Well done, guys!! @@) @) ^:)^ O0 O0 :bow: O0

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

nukechaser

Thanks guys!

Jules, you and BaldDragn are such inspiration!  If not for y'all and the support we get from all of our California instructors, I'd would not have had the impetus to press on. You rock!

I look forward to living up to the standards of ALL of those who have helped, encouraged and guided me along the way.

Humbly yours,

Pat
Dude, have you ever even read the Constitution? Yeah, didn't think so... Read it and you'll see why I'm pissed off!

Cowgirl Ducky

Way to go Pat!!!  O0 I really look forward to working with you again at the next shoot  ;D

Cowgirl Ducky

Camljr

Congrats PAT!!! I think I was there when you got your rifleman score. You have come a long way and deserve the Kudos.. O0

I am glad to see NorCal is in such good hands up there... I miss the road trips, but glad you all are doing well... &)

Keep on waking up the Sheeple....  Hit them in the heart!   :'(
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt