News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

7th stepping in Fort Worth

Started by DanT, February 14, 2011, 06:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanT

I would like to arrange for someone more knowledgeable than myself to address the monthly meeting of another group to which I belong.  Meetings are held at 7:00 PM on the second Monday of each month at the Coors distributor on the north side of town, lasting about two hours, and yes - we do get free beer.

My first step in this endeavor is to find out if someone would be willing, the second step (to take place this afternoon) will be to find out when the next opening for a speaker will occur.  Now then, who's willing?

charles_w

There are several of us in the Fort Worth area, so I'm sure we can get someone to help out.  Give me a call at 817-879-1625 or send me a PM and we can go from there.

Charles

Texas Rifleman

Let me know what you need. Depending on schedule I may be able to help out as well.
...when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Davilla - 5/09

DanT

Quote from: Texas Rifleman on February 21, 2011, 12:43:34 AM
Let me know what you need. Depending on schedule I may be able to help out as well.

Thanks!  I'll post here (and make a call or two) when I get a firm date.  Right now looks to be sometime closer to summer.