News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseeders in Pomona area?

Started by stschil, February 10, 2011, 06:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stschil

Hi folks, I'm an Indiana Appleseeder that will be in the Pomona area from the 19th through the 27th.  My job takes me on that gypsy trail we call the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing tour and will be there for the Winternationals. 
I was hoping that I might find some fellow 'Seeders' to get together with while I'm there.  Anyone out there want to hook up with a Hoosier orange hat and swap stories?
"Those Who Ignore History Are Damned To Repeat It"   Unknown Author

LayloPro

Sir,
I believe I can help you out that way....I live, ohhhhh, say about 6 blocks away from the racetrack in La Verne, and know a "few" of the local restaurants..... ::) :cool2: ;)
Having done more than a few years in the NHRA Pro class, I'm sure we can find something to swap stories about...... **) ^:)^ :))

Shoot me a PM with your contact info, & I will get hold of you when you get in, fair enough?
TTYS
LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

stschil

Quote from: LayloPro on February 11, 2011, 03:14:00 AM
Sir,
I believe I can help you out that way....I live, ohhhhh, say about 6 blocks away from the racetrack in La Verne, and know a "few" of the local restaurants..... ::) :cool2: ;)
Having done more than a few years in the NHRA Pro class, I'm sure we can find something to swap stories about...... **) ^:)^ :))

Shoot me a PM with your contact info, & I will get hold of you when you get in, fair enough?
TTYS
LLP

That's awesome!  Another gear head shooter :-)   I love it.     I drive a big truck as part of my job and will be starting from Indy on the 15th, looking to be at the Autoclub raceway on Fri afternoon. 

PM Sent.  I'm looking forward to meeting you
"Those Who Ignore History Are Damned To Repeat It"   Unknown Author