News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A 1st EVER FOR APPLESEED !! **A HISTORY BOOT CAMP**

Started by EEL, January 27, 2011, 09:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

I present two great movies well worth watching as a mind setting prelude to attending this all important History Boot Camp.

You will be primed for the rest of your Appleseed Service possesed of a much greater sense of personal excellence for having attended.
I have no doubt.  The examples of a college of great Appleseed teachers who strive to make us better as instructors to fulfill our mission for this nation will be present.
There will much to be learned and the corps of instructors from across Appleseed nation will make each one of us stronger
through their insights and sharing.  I hope no one misses this wonderful opportunity. There is much to be gained
and much to be lost by attending or not attending. I know how hard the behind the scenes effort that have been made and I am excited.
This is going to be a most special event for all of Appleseed, not just Illinois.  I hope and pray to see everyone there.
In keeping with my sentiments I leave you the following movies for your edification: take what you want and/or leave the rest :):

As the guy once said  we want to become not teachers of history but rather PREACHERS of history. O0

Best regards,

Castle Mountain

A Team Work Message For Appleseed From The Blue Angles

http://www.powerofteamworkmovie.com//store

212 The Extra Degree
Are you 212 Degrees operating temperature for Appleseed this year?

http://www.212movie.com/store
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Garand69

Just a few days away until History is made Folks!!!

If you have been sitting on the fence, please think about making a decision by Thursday night so I can get a solid count for Food.

See you all there O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz