News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gala CRPA dinner Sacramento Feb 26 2011

Started by BaldDragn, December 02, 2010, 12:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaldDragn

I double booked Sacramento but this mistake may work out well for us.

Fred is going to be in Sacramento for the AIBC on the same weekend as the California Rifle and Pistol Association's Gala dinner. I'm trying to talk him into doing both, it will be a long weekend but it would be great to fill a couple tables again this year.

You can see the details at http://www.crpa.org/_e/dept/02/136th_Annual_Gala_Tickets.htm

We have to buy the tickets one table full at a time so we'll need to know who is interested so we can get the tickets soon, RSVP here in this thread so we know who all wants to come.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

Camljr

BD,

The missus and I would love to go again this year, but I mistakenly signed up to shoot boss the Bakersfield shoot that weekend.

Sorry, but we can't make it this year... Have a great time!

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

BaldDragn

Sadly it looks as though there will not be enough interest to purchase a table at the 2011 CRPA dinner.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

Hambone

I'll drop 70 bucks for a seat.
Any other takers?
Angels on the sideline,
puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden
has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden.
Silly monkeys,
where there's one you're bound to divide it,
right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason
and this is what they choose?