News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I finally found it!!!

Started by 06en, November 29, 2010, 11:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06en

Just found some info I was looking for. It is a national deal.

Veterans will receive free admission from November 11 until December 31, 2010. To sign up, the veteran should go to www.appleseedusa.org and find an event, then use the "Sat & Sun. FREE for All Women, All Youth Under 21yrs, All Active Military, Guard or Reserve" option in eventbrite and then bring their veteran paperwork with them to the event.

We have 1 more shoot in Yakima to take advantage of this promo.

twoclones

I've already paid for myself at the Moxee Winterseed so I suppose there's no chance of getting a veteran refund is there?  Wouldn't even ask but the Democrats ate my job :(

Butch

TruTenacity

twoclones,

I see your name on the registration sheet for Yakima.  Please contact rwvainfo@gmail.com to request a refund as you are a veteran and qualify for free attendance.  Please include your ticket number and the event you will be attending.  Also, don't forget to bring a form of ID as proof of being a veteran to show those at the registration table.

Have a GREAT time!

Shawn, TruTenacity
RWVA staff volunteer

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9