News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

1/29-30/2011 Appleseed at South Bay Rod & Gun Club a.k.a. Dulzura

Started by MadMamaBear, November 06, 2010, 09:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMamaBear

I am a part of a group of eight people who will be attending this class together.  When I signed up, I couldn't help but notice that the class is almost half way sold out, and it's only early November!

If you are hoping to attend this class, you might want to sign up soon!

Happy shooting!

Kim Maskalenko
Give me liberty, or give me death.
Patrick Henry

passinthru

KIM, 
     Good for you.  I assume you were the catalyst in organizing your group.  That is called 7th stepping.  I see a riflewoman's patch in your future.  Get all your equipment dialed in before the shoot and bring extra batteries, then you can SHOOT..........................steve
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson
I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
Thomas Jefferson

MadMamaBear

Steve, I was one of the catalysts.  8)  I have never heard of 7th stepping.  It sounds like SDA meets AA.  :D  Thank you for the advice!  Stay safe out there,  Mad Mama Bear
Patrick Henry

MadMamaBear

Patrick Henry

Francis Marion

Kim,

Outstanding- You're brimming with San Diego spirit- American spirit!

WELCOME in advance to your friends and family.  We talked about the six steps to fire each shot... the 'seventh step' is when you, as an active, enthusiastic, responsible American, simply 'follow through' by sharing our program with friends.  That's it!  More people, thanks to your effort, get a chance to hear vital American history, meet extraordinary Yankee patriots, and learn how to shoot- to show appreciation for freedom by learning how to use it properly and skillfully. 

I wonder if you have any family or local stories from Concord which you'd like to share? 

Having a little bit of time to prepare, it's great if shooters can show up with 1 1/4 (not one inch!)  inch sling swivels mounted to their rifles.

We'll have M1 rifle slings (1 1/4 inch wide) for sale if people can't find them; as you know that's the type to use as a loop sling.

Let me know if any shooters would like to borrow 22 caliber rifles so we can make arrangements for them.  Looking forward!

MadMamaBear

Quote from: Francis Marion on November 15, 2010, 11:33:37 PM
I wonder if you have any family or local stories from Concord which you'd like to share?

I'll reflect on this.   ???

Quote from: Francis Marion
Having a little bit of time to prepare, it's great if shooters can show up with 1 1/4 (not one inch!)  inch sling swivels mounted to their rifles.

DONE!   ^:)^

Quote from: Francis Marion
We'll have M1 rifle slings (1 1/4 inch wide) for sale if people can't find them; as you know that's the type to use as a loop sling.

We will certainly purchase our slings from you.   8)
Patrick Henry

MadMamaBear

The bad news is my daughter's passport has not yet been issued, so the trip to India can not be scheduled.

The good news is I will be in town and able to attend the 1/29-30 Appleseed at South Bay Rod & Gun Club along with my group of nine.  I am still trying to recruit more Patriots.

My husband will be shooting a Kel-Tec, I will be shooting a 10-22, and my soon to be ten year-old daughter will be shooting her pink Crickett.

Francis, Will you please have two slings available for us to purchase?  Also, may we borrow a .22 with a detachable magazine if my daughter tires of single shot bolt?

Patrick Henry

GMoney

Kim, was it you who wanted the womens cut Appleseed shirt?
If so you might want to check out this link, or pass it along to your friend. Take care and thanks again for lunch!

http://www.zazzle.com/appleseedus

MadMamaBear

Thanks for the link, Greg!  I will forward it on to Peggy.

You are very welcome for lunch.  We appreciate your help and infinite patience!
Patrick Henry