News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Our target backer supplier

Started by sparks1, October 06, 2010, 09:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks1

Dennis, our target backer supplier, has a request. He asks for a photo of the firing line with the backers in place and targets posted.  :sos:

Since he picks these up and drops them off for free at my place of work, I think it very little to ask to have someone send him some photos. He wants to show them to the people supplying the backers, so they see and know where they are going.

I have no such photos to send him, so if someone has a few good ones let me know via PM and I will send you his email so you can send them direct to him. I WILL NOT post his email on the forum.

Thanks

PS...I have two bundles (25 ea.) in the garage now and expect more through the elections and the fall. I will store through the winter and disperse as requested.
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

adamt

Sparks1, pm incoming..

AdamT.

edited for size.
"If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

--  Abraham Lincoln