News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations Josey Wales! - New York (CITY!!!)'s latest Red Hat

Started by kDan, September 27, 2010, 10:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kDan

Not only does NYS have a new Red Hat, but he's already done SBIT under Senior Instructor Crak.

Congratulations, Nick.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

B9

"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Spanner

" Decision-making is the supreme manifestation of human dignity. "  -Jouvenel

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Another D.O.M.

"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

GoldFish

^:)^  Josey Wales: RWVA Instructor...has a nice sound to it, doesn't it? O0
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

LAD62DER

Congrats Nick, Glad I was there to see you put on that Red hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crak

Check your drama at the door.

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

SavageShootr

SBIT and Redhat all at once? Way to jump in!

Congratulations!
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Chainsaw

Well done Nick.  I knew you had it in you!

I hope that smoking babyback ribs was part of Crak's SBIT instruction.
I'll follow good food just about anywhere.

Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

ChrisO

R1SGx2

"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

sgtrock

JW,,, aka,,, Nick

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could have been there to witness it in person,,,

My Friend,, I could not think of a more deserving person to receive That Red Hat,,,

You are a Great Asset to this program that goes beyond words,,, I know how hard you worked for it,,, enjoy it and please don't hesitate to call on me to work for you,,,

Congratulations Again My Friend

sgtrock,,,   aka Stoner

ramit

My 1st AS shoot was last summer, at that shoot Nick got his Orange Hat and was a GREAT IIT.

Then this last shoot, my 2nd AS shoot, Nick gets his Red Hat...

Very cool to watch a good man like him working his way through the ranks..

B9

Most of you don't know that Nick also has been working two jobs and going to school at night for EMT. If the latest report is correct he is now an EMT and Red Hat/SBIT.
:bow: :bow:

And toss in 3 kids and a wife.

"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Josey Wales

..Thank you so much everyone,.. to sit and read these posts and feel how much love is sent my way is a truly humbling experience indeed.. I have spent some time with most of you and we have developed this relationship that is kind of strange? As if to say we knew we were so posed to be friends all along.. To travel hours across your home State or neighboring State to meet up with like minded folks for the first time and wonder what will it be like to just go out and meet some American folk, I must say it has been an eye opening endeavor.. To belong to a movement that transends through this modern day to a time long ago, to a time some would swore is gone, well I have found out with a little bit of work, an open mind and a heart of gold their is such a place left on Earth in America.. and it is all around us in every State all across this land, in every town,.... it is you people..... The Friends I call my Brothers and Sisters in this Appleseed Movement,... Thank you for being the good natured, good hearted people I have met and Thank You, for your generosity, hospitality, trust and friendship......I appreciate you all....................................

..I must say it was a good weekend, I received my Red Hat and my EMT certification # from NY State on Saturday..
..I would also like to thank my Family.. Pepsi, Matthew, Sequoia and Maya for their understanding and help as we beleive as a Family in this Appleseed Project..
.........Strength & Honor.........................Josey Wales :)..........................................................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

KodyJaret

VietVet

Way to go JW!

I am proud to have served with you, now under you but most of all very proud to call you my FRIEND.

OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Spartan

"With your shield or on it"