News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations Josey Wales! - New York (CITY!!!)'s latest Red Hat

Started by kDan, September 27, 2010, 10:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunville

Hey Nick!

Congratulations!

Don't let them lock you up downstate!
-----------------------------
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Another D.O.M.

Quote from: gunville on September 28, 2010, 11:24:16 AMDon't let them lock you up downstate!
I've already told him - there's room in our back yard for a nice cabin for him and his family...
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Odin

I'm a little late, but congratulations Josie, you have certainly earned this.
Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

B9

Quote from: Another D.O.M. on September 28, 2010, 12:00:08 PM
Quote from: gunville on September 28, 2010, 11:24:16 AMDon't let them lock you up downstate!
I've already told him - there's room in our back yard for a nice cabin for him and his family...

Oh no you don't. They are coming up to my place. We got coy dogs out back and a Sterno stove for JW to cook his beans on. Plus now he can drive the acquired vehicle for kDan with credentials.   ::) (inside joke, maybe I am the only one that get's it)

Not saying we can hold it.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Josey Wales

..I am a little rusty on my riddles??..

..One of my favorites is "Beans on Batch"..  O0
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

kDan

B9,

I'm not saying we can hold 'em, but it would be nice to have two.   ..:..

Josey Wales, 

You can look forward to a whole new world of friends now - street people, kinda like Appleseed Instructors except they're smart enough to get out of the rain.

As they say in da biz, "Don't take the low end of the long board."

Congrats again.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Dakota

Congratulations Nick!
Thank you for all your hard work an dedication.
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12