News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2010: Event Flyer Downloads

Started by spitstickler, September 09, 2010, 05:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitstickler

Attached are the first couple of event flyers for Texas. Please download, print, and 7th step!  We have a lot of newly added events and we need to fill those lines!  

O0
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

CaptG

Do we have a flyer or other info for Smithville? I'm planning on getting out next week when I'm back home & dropping some at a few places. Smithville is only an hour or so away from me, so it would be a nice one to have.
Guy
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

spitstickler