News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors Needed!!

Started by Reddot, November 10, 2010, 12:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddot

Calling all Texas Green, Red and Orange Hats, we need Shoot Bosses and Instructor's for both Athens and Smithville, TX 4-5 December.  These are both new venues for Texas and we need your help.  If you can assist, please notify instructor scheduling and shoot me a PM.
Thanks!!
Chuck

Scout

BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

LabRat

Smithville should be covered. Dean and I will be there, but of course anyone else's help is welcome.

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.

Thomas Paine

Reddot

Thanks John,
If someone would rather cover Fredericksburg, I'll take Athens, but we need some help, one way or another! 
Lets get 'er done!
Chuck