Author Topic: 2010: Event Flyer Downloads  (Read 1076 times)

Offline spitstickler

• Retired Shoot Boss
2010: Event Flyer Downloads
« on: September 09, 2010, 05:47:07 AM »
Attached are the first couple of event flyers for Texas. Please download, print, and 7th step!  We have a lot of newly added events and we need to fill those lines!  

O0
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 09:36:36 PM by spitstickler »
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Offline spitstickler

• Retired Shoot Boss
Re: 2010: Event Flyer Downloads
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 07:34:03 PM »
New flyers added
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Offline CaptG

• Retired Instructor
  • Davilla, TX 12/08
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 06:04:49 PM »
Do we have a flyer or other info for Smithville? I'm planning on getting out next week when I'm back home & dropping some at a few places. Smithville is only an hour or so away from me, so it would be a nice one to have.
Guy
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

Offline spitstickler

• Retired Shoot Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 09:36:59 PM »
Smithville added above.