News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyway to get a confirmation email resent for an event registration?

Started by fishingninja, September 08, 2010, 06:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishingninja

I had ordered a ticket for me and my wife for the calverton ny shoot coming up but i either never recieved the email with the tickets or it was deleted in spam.  Im worried about it because the event is now sold out and closed to registration.  i was hoping someone could resend that email or that there was someone i could contact to try and sort this out.

Also i re registered for the october shoot, but now im worried that im registered twice for it, potentially taking up 4 slots in what seems to be a popular event.  I would really like to fix this.

Mogget

ChevalierdeJohnstone

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this.

I managed to pick up a 10/22 (cheap to shoot, I'm all about cheap these days), but I have no mags.*  Will anyone be at the Calverton 9/25 event who can lend me a spare mag or two while there?  I have plenty of ammo and would be happy to share.  Trying to pass the AQT this time around.

* Why?  Because Ruger** won't ship with a 5-round mag (even though they manufacture them).  And, not only is it apparently illegal to put the standard 10-round mag inside a rifle in NYC, it is also - apparently - illegal to even sell a 10-round mag.  Thus my mag was confiscated at purchase.  Huzzah.  I've ordered a few from www.ammobank.com, but since firearms parts have to be shipped UPS Ground to NYC (this is in fact the only online retailer I've found who will bother to ship to NYC) I doubt I'll see them until after the shoot.

** I know, I know, I didn't really want a Ruger (I wanted a Marlin), but couldn't get that easier and for a bunch of reasons the Ruger seemed like the next best option.