News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help! A great range, good date 11-12 September 2010

Started by Earl, September 04, 2010, 02:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

:sos: :sos: Thirty-seven of forty slots on pre-registeration, and only two instructors signed up at this time.  &) Two more scheduled shoots at this range this year, this one has to be really right to help the growth of RWVA and Appleseed in Oregon. Thank you for your attention. 8)
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

PHenry

The silence is deafening.  :'( Reminds me of similar posts on the Florida page.  :wb:

My SO's birthday is the 11th, so I'd best stick close to home, but I sure would like to see Oregon again some day.

Good luck sir,
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

SavageShootr

My flight has been booked for Waterman already.

Sorry Earl.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Gordon

Wade

I am allready on for Castle Rock  ,and the 12 is my the Anniversary for my Wife and I ,  pm inbound.

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Pa Rah

Earl, I would really like to come and help but I'm already signed up to for the Three Forks RBC that weekend.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
Ronald Reagan