News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winona target backers

Started by sparks1, September 02, 2010, 10:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks1

Guys and gals....I have some target backers for vmt193 and would like to get them to him for the Winona AS. Is there anyone in or near the cities that can get them from me and deliver to Winona?  PM me with contact info and we'll work this out. Sorry it's so late...just got them today.

Ron

BTW...these are the political 2'x4' plastic cardboard signs. Be looking for them after Nov. or contact political aspirants to take extra off their hands. After the elections of course. (and NO !!! you may not take your oppponents signs before the election. Bad juju on you for thinking that.)
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

AFTERMATH

Quote from: sparks1 on September 02, 2010, 10:08:37 PM
Guys and gals....I have some target backers for vmt193 and would like to get them to him for the Winona AS. Is there anyone in or near the cities that can get them from me and deliver to Winona?  PM me with contact info and we'll work this out. Sorry it's so late...just got them today.

Ron

BTW...these are the political 2'x4' plastic cardboard signs. Be looking for them after Nov. or contact political aspirants to take extra off their hands. After the elections of course. (and NO !!! you may not take your oppponents signs before the election. Bad juju on you for thinking that.)
I know that and I hate that!  There's this giant one(like 4x8 ft) just a couple driveways down...  Promoting a rather unsavory gentleman.  It even spits in my face when I drive by...  I actually wonder if the property owner knows it's there, as it's pretty much vacant land.  Heck, I could make a floor for my tent outta that thing!

As far as for Winona;  check with Sven.  He's SBIT.  I'm pretty sure they'll fit in his vic.

I'm not sure if I'll have time to make the detour... Let alone the space. %)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

sparks1

I've seen your car going to a AS...you'd be lucky to fit in an extra MacDonalds straw as a tube feeds speedloader with all that you carry.  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

This delivery is not a high priority item. I can deliver them next weekend to Marshall. Just thought it would be nice for Winona. Of course knowning vmt...it will be set up Fri. night or early Sat. morning.

(John Maxwell)

Sven

Sparks,

Thanks for the offer but old political signs I have plenty of.  Ran for state rep in South Minneapolis a couple of times, didn't get far, did better when I didn't say anything. $$-0  At any rate I've got plenty of old political signs for backers.

Sven
"I was spotting one day and M2 was hitting baseball sized dirt clods at 300yds away. DON'T F/K with an old man with a Garand... " RED DAWN

sparks1

I just can't believe that in South Minneapolis that , you Sven, couldn't get elected !  :cool2:

Guess that many don't WANT to hear the truth.

(John Maxwell)

vmt193

Sven

I don't need 'em for Winona. I was dumpster diving at Sears for refrigerator boxes.  ^-^

mike