News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promotion oppportunities

Started by sparks1, September 02, 2010, 09:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks1

Just thinking of ranges to contact and then thought about the season for deer rifle sight-in is rapidly approaching.

Why not contact some ranges and put out AS flyers for these range events. My home range starts sight-in in about 3 weeks and runs until Nov. almost every weekend. These are money makers for ranges and draw non-members as they are "public" events. I will be working at my range, Minnetonka Game and Fish, so flyers will be there. OF course I will have to get the National tri-fold from Mike, but I plan on stapling a Minnesota AS event calendar to each tri-fold. BTW...vmt>>>please bring these to Marshall.

Here is a link to Mn. range addresses...grab a few near (or far) from you and get the word out.

http://www.e-gun.net/local.asp?searchType=12&popState=MN
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

AFTERMATH

I second that!
Let's get on that ASAP!

By the way guys; we're going to have a forum on promotions at the picnic.
So any ideas for promotions, or for our state, please write them down and bring 'em along.
If you can't make it or you think you may forget it; PM them to Mike or myself.
You can still post here too, but I'm gonna be rather busy in the coming days; so I likely won't be writing them down.
And we all know; If you don't write it down...........

And to all who already have the brochures:  There is an insert posted on the promo materials thread:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10924.msg129964#msg129964

It's got three on one two-sided page.  Just print 'em out and cut'm out!
You'll find the sched. on one side and the 'what to bring' list on the other!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]