News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rocky Creek Ranch RBC is official

Started by ItsanSKS, September 02, 2010, 08:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

slacking? absolutely. I have no excuse - mea culpa.  :-[
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

ItsanSKS

After-Action Report has been posted here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19436.0

Pictures will be available soon, so stay tuned for more!
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

NHale

Quote from: ItsanSKS on December 23, 2010, 09:11:40 PM
After-Action Report has been posted here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19436.0

Pictures will be available soon, so stay tuned for more!

OUTSTANDING!

Fine Americans, one and all...
Appleseed: Because you never know when the British will come looking to collect back taxes...

Heimdhal

What were most people using ont he full distance shoots?  Mostly .223/5.56 or did ya have some beefy .30 cals out there?

George63

a real mix 308, 30-06, .223 and 7.62 x 54R

Heimdhal

Quote from: George63 on December 24, 2010, 09:48:03 PM
a real mix 308, 30-06, .223 and 7.62 x 54R

Well good deal then, get that flinch nice and well developed, then cured!  O0

That x54r wouldnt have been ItsAnSKS's PSL now would it?   :cool2:

That thing was like butter!  :---

PHenry

Even the lowly sb made score on kd with a .30 m1a and irons  ^-^
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

George63

as did our host on tues with a 216 and some good hits at 500yds so another rifleman was made this bootcamp