News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Carpoolin to Waterman

Started by oldgrunt, August 28, 2010, 10:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgrunt

We had some talk about going Awhile back?? I think if we had a few we could rent or go in on fuel If anyone wantsto go still... We might want to start lining the ducks ....I'm in got my any takers???

Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

POP

OG,
I finally broke down and decided to fly.
Southwest from HOU to MDW roundtrip was approx 200 bucks.  I imagine from Tulsa it will be less $$$.

I really considered swinging through Tulsa to pick you up and Scary too.  Would've been a lot of fun.  But, too much time on the road for a two day event.

Now next year when we commandeer the range for the Waterman 300 RBC  ::)  ...  well, that's a different deal.

Ya'll come on up.  Your country needs you.

POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

oldgrunt

Ive drove that road so much you guyz could just rackout...CDL and safe but its whatever you guyz want lol....just let me konw ...lol either way its going to be a neat deal...cross your fingers..
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

tittiger

Quote from: POP on August 29, 2010, 01:55:45 AM
  OG,
I finally broke down and decided to fly.
Southwest from HOU to MDW roundtrip was approx 200 bucks.  I imagine from Tulsa it will be less $$$.

I really considered swinging through Tulsa to pick you up and Scary too.  Would've been a lot of fun.  But, too much time on the road for a two day event.

Now next year when we commandeer the range for the Waterman 300 RBC  ::)  ...  well, that's a different deal.

Ya'll come on up.  Your country needs you.

POP

Do you remember "the good old days" when you could just carry a cased rifle/shotgun onto the plane and the stewardess would store it for you?

We have a lot of things to undo...

Have a great time and avoid the "Neeked Body Scanners". I hear from good sources they are much more dangerous than a chest x-ray.

"It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government."
~ Thomas Paine

Scarecrow

Pre-registered last week. (Shooter)
I have Friday and Monday scheduled time off.
I still have to make certain duties are covered for Friday.
I should be able to pull that off.
Camping at the the range would be my preference.
OG - If it is just you and me, we can make the run in my pickup.
Two more could fit in the back seat but 12 hours back there might will be rough.
And we're going to be tired puppies with back to back events.