News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Photos - Chickasha Appleseed Aug 7&8

Started by dalesp, August 09, 2010, 01:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dalesp

What a great Appleseed!  The temp ONLY got up to the low 100's on Saturday and we were treated to an almost frigid 95 or so on Sunday.  We had FIVE shooters make Rifleman out of 30+.  No issues we couldn't overcome and everyone had a great time, even though we had to cut the actual distance shooting short because of the stampede we created - we sure rang some gongs!
"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)

dragit

Am I mistaken or is that Grumpy collecting ANOTHER rifleman's patch?  Does Oklahoma have a special green patch?  Do you double dip your chips too? **)
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Grumpy

I told them I already had one. But OG is a BIG guy, he twisted my arm ~~:).
My FAL was ringing the gong till the cows came home. :---

By the way...
Great bunch of folks there, had a wonderful time.
Turn off the X-box and focus on the X-ring.

oldgrunt

If you drive to a oven and shoot a score where Im at you get the patch....he earned it so he got it...it all taste the same nomatter who's chip's ur grabbin from..we dont eat dip in oklahoma lol...p.s. send more patches we'll givem out
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

Verdigris

Had a great time out there.  Learned a great deal and was very impressed with the group and the content.  Thank you for a great first Appleseed.  As it cools off, I'll be back.

-Shawn

Scarecrow

More pics and some "first time with a rifle" lil' lady shoo'sters.
A great turn out for the inaugural 'Dry Hole' Appleseed.

P.S. - No animals were harmed in the making of this picture.

dalesp

I picked up my copy of "The WaSh1ta Valley Shopper" from the PO Box today and found this on page 5.

I'll be sending them our press releases sooner from now on.  They even came to the website and downloaded a banner!

"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)