News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Grand Island Aug 21/22, 2010

Started by zombiehunter, August 06, 2010, 01:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombiehunter

We have got to get the number up for this shoot.  Presently we only have 2 signed up.  TWO!  Orange/Red hats will outnumber shooters 3:1 at that rate.  I know we can do better than that.  Talk to your family, your friends, your coworkers, and your neighbors.  Remember the 7th step! 

Gibbs - Who is our Boots on the Ground contact for GI? 

Squirrel - You bringing the high school contingent, or are they still detasseling that weekend?
Join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association! http://www.nebraskafirearms.org/

Biker713

ZombieHunter,

My wife & I are the two signed up for this shoot this up coming weekend.

Is there a chance that this will get cancelled on us because no one else is registered yet?    ::)

We're hoping that will not happen as we're both really looking forward to this weekend, & have been trying to get ready for the last month or so, new rifle for the Mrs. , planned time off of work, room reservations.
(I'm sure it's just stuff that you all went through prepairing at one time too.)

I saw your post a few days ago & just had to ask.

Thanks for your time, Biker

Greg in MO

Biker,

Have no fear, we won't cancel a shoot, even with zero preregs.  ZH and the boys will be there and you and your wife will have a great time.  It wouldn't hurt if you cajoled a few of your friends to come with you though!

Greg

zombiehunter

+1 to what Greg said.  Have no fear Biker.  I've got my shootbox packed and camping gear laid out.  This morning, I talked to Dave at the range and we're good to go.  Greg is right though, see if you can recruit some other friends/family/coworkers to bring! 

What new rifle is the Mrs. bringing?  If you need a GI web sling, I'll bring a handful of them for sale at cost; so make sure the new rifle has sling attachment points and 1-1/4" swivels installed. 

See you this weekend.   O0
Join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association! http://www.nebraskafirearms.org/

Biker713

Thanks Guys!

She's got a new 10/22,  I reworked the trigger group, bolt & bolt release.

I've been trying to get several of our friends involved too, but not having much luck yet.

I'll keep trying.  ~~:)