News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hinckley - July 17-18

Started by vmt193, June 29, 2010, 11:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmt193

I can't wait to get back up there and see what it looks like without freezing rain.

vmt

AFTERMATH

Quote from: vmt193 on June 29, 2010, 11:19:10 PM
I can't wait to get back up there and see what it looks like without freezing rain.

vmt

I can assure you it does lose some of it's charm....
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

javaguy

Its beautiful!  Maybe just a tick or two lurking in the grass  ::)

vmt193

Yeah, Jo already clued me in on that.

incendio

see ya this weekend

and registered now too :D

vmt193

I'm looking forward to this one! I've been checking over the DAV since I got off work today to make sure it was fully stocked and ready to roll on Friday.

vmt

sparks1

Looking forward to this one too. Been awhile since I saw you, Mike. I"m not camping...so no ice water baths in the middle of the night.   O0
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

vmt193

Sparks

But at least now you now know that in order to use a cooler to hold a tent down in ND, you need MORE ice!  ;D

Sounds like three and russellmn plan to make guest appearances at the range this weekend too. Think we can find something for them to do?

mike

Mogget

But at least now you now know that in order to use a cooler to hold a tent down in ND, you need MORE ice!

**) **) **)

:)

Mogs

russellmn

Mike, I'm sure there's plenty we can do.  :D   I'll probably leave around noon on Saturday and return around noon Sunday.  Depending on how wild the party gets Saturday night.   ++) ^:)^
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

sparks1

Quote from: vmt193 on July 14, 2010, 09:30:22 AM
Sparks

But at least now you now know that in order to use a cooler to hold a tent down in ND, you need MORE ice!  ;D

Sounds like three and russellmn plan to make guest appearances at the range this weekend too. Think we can find something for them to do?

mike

I think there is a place for all who come to an AS...they could spell the RH's while you guys sit in the shade and sip iced tea.

(John Maxwell)

vmt193

Quote from: sparks1 on July 15, 2010, 07:41:44 PM
Sparks

mike

I think there is a place for all who come to an AS...they could spell the RH's while you guys sit in the shade and sip iced tea.

Sparks, you're unusually wise for an IIT2.  Might have to kick you up a notch one of these days. ^-^

AFTERMATH

Quote from: vmt193 on July 16, 2010, 12:30:43 AM
Quote from: sparks1 on July 15, 2010, 07:41:44 PM
Sparks

mike

Sparks, you're unusually wise for an IIT2.  Might have to kick you up a notch one of these days. ^-^

Too bad we can't just throw a green hat at him....  That would make things easier.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

sparks1

Vmt...wisdom and treachery are the tools of the trade for one my age.  >:D  >:D  >:D Besides, after an IBC with all you RH's I started to see how you think. HAH HAH !!

Aftermath...I am content to grab the reins, get behind the plow and do the work. Learning from ya'll. But I agree...we will need more Green hats for next year with all the new AS's we are going to get going in Mn. We have a good crew, just need to push this ball a little farther. The more Americans we reach, the more hands we will have bailing. I am finding alot of positive reaction to the program, but many are just tooooo busy with their lives to get involved. My response to them is ...I hope you are not too late when you decide to get off the couch.

Tomorrow......Hinckley  O0 O0 O0   The heck with that high school reunion just a bunch of old fogeys , anyway.  ;D

(John Maxwell)

russellmn

A successful first day!  One shooter shot a 218 and a 225 (plus one more we couldn't score very well due to rain ruining the paper, but it looked like it would've been pretty close to 210+)  More tomorrow...
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

AFTERMATH