News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Heartfelt Thanks for an Awesome weekend!

Started by stschil, June 29, 2010, 09:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stschil

To DaveD, DHolder, ATM, Bobofett, Hawk, YellowhouseJake, Niecie (?), BillofRights, 
(If I've forgotten anyone please accept my apologies)

I just wanted to express my sincere thanks and appreciation for everything you all did during the shoot last weekend in Cloverdale.  It was absofrigginlutely awesome!
I learned so much both about our heritage and about proper rifleman techniques, improved my shooting and had a blast doing it.  We are looking forward to our next Appleseed.
  Thank you for the invite to Danville next month, Matt.   I'll be bringing my 17 y/o son this time.   I can't wait!!
"Those Who Ignore History Are Damned To Repeat It"   Unknown Author

Boba Fett

In Mesoamerica, amaranth leaves are made into ceremonial drinks and food.Did you know amaranth leaves also protect from degenerative diseases? Mexican scientists found that the protein content in amaranth leaves contain a Luna sin peptide.It¡¯s also used in making plastic products.It¡¯s also one of the richest sources of potassium.So the fruits are berries but the trunks are herbs, a unique combination indeed. Cheap Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts Researchers believe that sleep has a profound effect on the body level. Unfortunately, epileptic seizure has no known cause. Oakley Sunglasses Cheap In today¡¯s post, we are listing down tips on how to boost the weight loss benefits of your green smoothie. Cheap Michael Kors Handbags Online That¡¯s because beet root juice contains nitrates. Cheap Oakleys Kidney beans and other nuts are mildly radioactive too. Cheap Mac Makeup To start the diet, the child has to be taken to the hospital for observation. Cheap Michael Kors Replace rice with quinoa or brown rice. Tiffany and Co Charm Bracelet Outlet Commercial electrolyte sports drinks are nothing but fancy sugar water. Ralph Lauren Outlet Polo Online Sale That¡¯s why in Asia, Hibiscus tea is traditionally prepared to treat common colds, coughs, and flu.This process is common in making beer or yogurt.That¡¯s why you need to drink more water if you are on a high fiber diet.Gluten-free diet eliminates grains in the diet.In South Korea, kamahi is more than just a side dish.

yellowhousejake

Quote from: Boba Fett on June 29, 2010, 11:08:54 AM
PS. Keep your eyes on open on the forum for the official AAR (After Action Report) for the Cloverdale shoot and post your comments there as well. I'm sure DaveD will have it up soon.

It's already up and the pictures are there as well. Feel free to post your comments. We love to here from everyone.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=14677.0

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

ATM

Enjoyed camping at the range with you, Linda and Abby. Thanks for the fantastic breakfast, excellent attitudes and determination.

On a side note, Mr. Fett may feel free to speak for the Indiana crew as an honorary member. ;) We were blessed to have him here this weekend.

Hope we all cross paths again soon!  8)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Niecie

We loved spending time with such GREAT Americans! I particularly enjoyed spending time with Abby, painting and cutting up! She is such a sweetheart! Hope to see you all again soon!

I agree with ATM - BobaFett was an awesome addition to the weekend...

Niecie