News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hinckley, MN June 26-27

Started by AFTERMATH, June 22, 2010, 05:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

O'ha!

It's this weekend!  Man is time just flyin' by!
Well, who's with me?
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

adamt

I am going to try for a Sunday showing. I will have to see how the anniversary plans work out with the wife though. I will make it to the  July hinckley event for sure. I even recruited a friend from work with his boy. If all goes s planned I will hopefully get my orange hat for the following Duluth shoot.

AdamT
"If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

--  Abraham Lincoln

sparks1

I would like to put my IBC to good use, alas my family reunion is this weekend. See you at Hinckley in July .
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

AFTERMATH

Quote from: adamt on June 22, 2010, 06:11:15 PM
I am going to try for a Sunday showing. I will have to see how the anniversary plans work out with the wife though. I will make it to the  July hinckley event for sure. I even recruited a friend from work with his boy. If all goes s planned I will hopefully get my orange hat for the following Duluth shoot.

AdamT

Great!  Hope to see you there!

Quote from: sparks1 on June 22, 2010, 08:53:45 PM
I would like to put my IBC to good use, alas my family reunion is this weekend. See you at Hinckley in July .

Well, you'll just have to put it to use with your family this weekend! ~~:) O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

sparks1

I agree !!! I have a candidate from Co. I am thinking of getting into AS.  Nieces husband, just back from the box in April. Deputy also. I would like to see him get involved.

But it may not be his thing...gonna see what kind of salesman I am. Ha.

Have a great time at Hinckley guys and gals. Gonna be one sweet weekend.
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

dstates

I'll be there for tomorrow (Saturday) only.  I'm really looking forward to it and going through the packing list right now.

I'm new to shooting and guns in general (just bought my first rifle a few months ago).  I just happened to hear about AS a couple months ago and even though I don't have the best gun for it (lever action w/ tube mag ;)) I'm stoked that I get to go tomorrow.  I think this will be a great learning experience for me so early in my shooting education.  I've been reading a ton about AS and the experience so many people have had there.

See you tomorrow.

AFTERMATH

Quote from: dstates on June 25, 2010, 11:43:06 PM
I'll be there for tomorrow (Saturday) only.  I'm really looking forward to it and going through the packing list right now.

I'm new to shooting and guns in general (just bought my first rifle a few months ago).  I just happened to hear about AS a couple months ago and even though I don't have the best gun for it (lever action w/ tube mag ;)) I'm stoked that I get to go tomorrow.  I think this will be a great learning experience for me so early in my shooting education.  I've been reading a ton about AS and the experience so many people have had there.

See you tomorrow.

Great!  I'll see you there!

AFTERMATH

russellmn

Quote from: dstates on June 25, 2010, 11:43:06 PM

See you tomorrow.

Was great meeting you!!!  if you had been able to return Sunday, I feel you would've had a very good shot at that elusive 210!   :---  Hope to see you at Duluth in July!!!
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

dstates

RusselMN,

Yeah, I had a good time and learned alot.  I don't know about the 210 w/ the lever, but I'd like to give it another shot.  Unfortunately I'll be travelling for work in July, but maybe the August @ Hinckley again or the October in Duluth.

AFTERMATH

Quote from: dstates on June 28, 2010, 05:06:03 PM
RusselMN,

Yeah, I had a good time and learned alot.  I don't know about the 210 w/ the lever, but I'd like to give it another shot.  Unfortunately I'll be travelling for work in July, but maybe the August @ Hinckley again or the October in Duluth.

Don't count that lever out.  You did better than I'd have probably done.
Where are you traveling?  Chances are there's an Appleseed near-by!

I'll see you on the Trail!

Aftermath

javaguy

Quote from: dstates on June 28, 2010, 05:06:03 PM
RusselMN,

Great meeting you too!  Nice looking rifle and you were putting down some tight groups with it.  Look fwd to seeing you again at an upcoming AS

adamt

It's fun to read the AAR and hear the stories. I would have loved to made it but family first. I can safely say I made it to my 4th anniversary.

Either way I am for sure in on the July Hinckley shoot. Maybe even a double header with Duluth the following weekend.

Hope to see all of you on the trail.  :---

AdamT.

Edit, just signed up for July, I am in for real this time..
"If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

--  Abraham Lincoln

AFTERMATH

Quote from: adamt on June 29, 2010, 12:15:23 AM
It's fun to read the AAR and hear the stories. I would have loved to made it but family first. I can safely say I made it to my 4th anniversary.

Either way I am for sure in on the July Hinckley shoot. Maybe even a double header with Duluth the following weekend.

Hope to see all of you on the trail.  :---

AdamT.

Edit, just signed up for July, I am in for real this time..

Sounds great!  Bring the whole family with you!
(No one can resist the draw of the addictive AAR. ;) )

We'll see you there!