News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

You are welcome to raid our border

Started by Mudcat, June 22, 2010, 09:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcat

We have a sold out shoot this weekend at Knob Creek, KY. 30-35 shooters several youth and scouts expected. We only have 3 instuctors available. Of course we could do it but it would be better for all involved if we had another or 2 IITs. Anyone is welcome.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

jeep45238

I'm sorry to report that I'll be unable to attend Mudcat - I hope to make it down south soon.
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.

slim

I wish I could help too. Sad to say but 513 is out of commission for a little while.

Wade

Sorry to say I am to manny miles away even if I got a load that way Right now I would not make it there in time .

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Mudcat

No problem guys I believe we have it covered just fine. TBE from IN. is going to help us out and I bribed XDman with some ammo ;). I also believe Riflegirl and milk&cookies will be there on saturday.

Thanks
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

slim

Keep in mind you can bribe me with ammo too!

jeep45238

Ammo...bbq....fuel for the car....I'm easily bribed Mudcat  ;)
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.