News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Douglas Ridge Estacada OR 6, 12-13 2010

Started by Wheeler44, June 12, 2010, 12:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheeler44

The range is ready, the shootbox is here...See all of you tomorrow...

W44
"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

Kratos

The weather was perfect, especially for Oregon!  The 7 students were all eager to learn, made significant progress from first shot to last shot; one shooter made Rifleman, and 2 others are oh-oh-oh so close -- we're talking 205 scores.

If we are given permission by the Douglas Ridge range to use their facilities again, then I strongly encourage everyone to attend.  The range has the potential to host ~30 people, and it is a reasonable drive from any point in the Portland metro area and some south on I-5.

tmiller1116

Definitely put me on the list to be notified if they hold it here again!