News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

3 Strikes Of The Match?

Started by montana shooter, May 29, 2010, 12:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

montana shooter

Mornin',

Can anybody give me a little more information regarding the "3 Strikes Of The Match.  I've pretty much got the events of April 19th, 1775 down for story tellin' at Appleseed shoots, but nobody has been able to tell me....."this is the first strike of the match.....the second strike of the match was this, and the third strike of the match was this".

Also, did the 3 strikes of the match culminate with the beginning of the Revolutionary War proper, or was it another meaningful event leading up to it.

Just want to get my facts straight come story tellin' time!
thanks in advance,
kb
The American Creed:  "Conservative in fundamental prinicples.....but the principles conserved are liberal, and some, indeed, are radical!"  Gunnar Myrdal

Never surrender freedom for laws that can't affect criminals;  they disobey laws for a living!

colonial shooter

The three strikes were the individual parts of the whole of April 19th. First strike was the confrontation up to and at Lexington Green. Second strike was from Lexington to Concord, especially the North Bridge confrontation. Third strike entails occurrences from Concord  back to Merriams Corner. And the rest of the day that follows. Questions? feel free to PM me.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

montana shooter

That's exactly what I needed big guy!  I've got all the rest "tight, bright, and outta sight".  Thanks....oh, and I'll get the word out on the tech sights.
Hope all is well with you.  Been rainin' for about a month here.....still can't get into my garden....startin' to feel like Noah.  Protectin' the fine folks of Bozeman today.
take care,
kb
The American Creed:  "Conservative in fundamental prinicples.....but the principles conserved are liberal, and some, indeed, are radical!"  Gunnar Myrdal

Never surrender freedom for laws that can't affect criminals;  they disobey laws for a living!