News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Boulder AS May 15-16

Started by MTGlass, May 11, 2010, 02:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTGlass

Congrats on getting an AS going in Billings!  Wish I could be there.  

As for Boulder this weekend, AS is sharing the range with the Cowboy shooters, SO if you have preferred bays I suggest exercising squatters rights on Friday!

I'm begging my kids to come shoot.  We'll see how that goes.  
Card Carrying Armed American Citizen

glocker21

Quote from: MTGlass on May 11, 2010, 02:28:46 PM
Congrats on getting an AS going in Billings!  Wish I could be there. 

As for Boulder this weekend, AS is sharing the range with the Cowboy shooters, SO if you have preferred bays I suggest exercising squatters rights on Friday!

I'm begging my kids to come shoot.  We'll see how that goes. 

I would get with the Cowboy action guys ( I do not recall his name) Rick and see ig you can get the bays closest to the shelter.
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

montana shooter

whoops!......my post on the Billings shoot should have been posted here.  My bad.....no teasing glocker. 
anyhoo.....as I said in the other post.....I have a commitment in helena early saturday morning, but as soon as it's over, i'll high tail it to boulder if you'd like.

where is the range.....and I'll call first.

thanks,
kb
The American Creed:  "Conservative in fundamental prinicples.....but the principles conserved are liberal, and some, indeed, are radical!"  Gunnar Myrdal

Never surrender freedom for laws that can't affect criminals;  they disobey laws for a living!

glocker21

Quote from: montana shooter on May 11, 2010, 07:54:07 PM
whoops!......my post on the Billings shoot should have been posted here.  My bad.....no teasing glocker. 
anyhoo.....as I said in the other post.....I have a commitment in helena early saturday morning, but as soon as it's over, i'll high tail it to boulder if you'd like.

where is the range.....and I'll call first.

thanks,
kb

OUSTANDING!!!

I presume you would be coming up from the Whitehall side? If so, continue to Boulder, Drive all the way through Boulder to the highway heading toward Buitte. Go to High Ore exit. At the bottom of the offramp turn right and then right again heading back northerly to the end of the raod. At teh end you will see an old rail road trassle with a gate, go through the gate. You have arrived.

I hope that helps

Glocker21
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

MTGlass

The range is about halfway between Boulder & Basin.  Take exit 160, High Ore.  Follow the frontage road toward Boulder 1.1 - 1.2 miles.  Gate is on the left through the abandoned stone rail trestle; tracks have been removed.

Directions are here under "Contact Us" http://www.lastchancehandgunners.com/
Card Carrying Armed American Citizen

montana shooter

Thanks for the info,gang.  Clodhopper called on saturday and said he and the other instructors were packing up and heading to the Billings shoot due to a lack of participation........totall bummer!  Thanks for helping out tho', and taking a real interest in Appleseed you guys.  I'm dissapointed, I was hoping to move up a notch in the IIT world. 

I hope the Billings shoot went well!
kb
The American Creed:  "Conservative in fundamental prinicples.....but the principles conserved are liberal, and some, indeed, are radical!"  Gunnar Myrdal

Never surrender freedom for laws that can't affect criminals;  they disobey laws for a living!

mtmisfit

Quote from: montana shooter on May 16, 2010, 02:43:02 PM
Thanks for the info,gang.  Clodhopper called on saturday and said he and the other instructors were packing up and heading to the Billings shoot due to a lack of participation........totall bummer!  Thanks for helping out tho', and taking a real interest in Appleseed you guys.  I'm dissapointed, I was hoping to move up a notch in the IIT world. 

I hope the Billings shoot went well!
kb

You may have another chance next month at Boulder..........
"Count it the greatest sin to prefer life to honor, and for the sake of living to lose what makes life worth having."

"Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

".. You MUST learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself..."

"central planning cannot work because it is trying to substitute an individual all-knowing intelligence for a distributed and fragmented system of localized but connected knowledge."

"Process and Procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit and wisdom to do their job properly."