News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Maybe moving to Wichita Falls

Started by Robbvious, April 26, 2010, 05:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbvious

Hello, Texans!

I might be gettting 'volun-told' to move to Sheppard AFB.  If there's someone in the area, would you mind terribly contacting me via PM?  I have a few questions...

Thanks!

Robbvious
...in the event of Great Britain attempting to force unjust laws upon us by the strength of arms, our cause we leave to Heaven and our rifles. - Hanover Association, Lancaster County, PA 1774

henschman

Lucky you -- you'll be just a few miles down the road and across the border from Grandfield, OK, one of the nicest ranges for Appleseed anywhere!  We hope to have another shoot there this summer. 
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819