News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed article on the Backwoods Home website

Started by glocker21, April 22, 2010, 01:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glocker21

"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

V

Darn,

One of those 12 star "Betsy Ross" Rifleman patches... primacy... posterity... sigh

These will be collectors items one day, only the early Appleseeders got 'em.  @) The fighting over them will be almost as bad as for the Tan ones...

;)

dwarven1

Quote from: V on April 22, 2010, 02:13:33 PM
Darn,

One of those 12 star "Betsy Ross" Rifleman patches... primacy... posterity... sigh

These will be collectors items one day, only the early Appleseeders got 'em.  @) The fighting over them will be almost as bad as for the Tan ones..
There's one on my jacket... and I just found that I have a small stack of them from last year in my shoot box.  ..:..
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

CortJestir

Meh, if anyone asks, just tell them, "The 13th Star is YOU!"
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

crak

I gave my original "Collector's Edition" out at some Appleseed where we ran out of patches, but was luckily able to secure a replacement from Dwarven1 this weekend.    :D
Check your drama at the door.