News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

North Dakota invasion...

Started by russellmn, April 19, 2010, 07:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russellmn

I see there is an RBC being held in Rolla, ND July 4-11...  That just happens to fall right at the beginning of my vacation.   ^:)^    Anyone interested in invading North Dakota???   :---
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

javaguy

Quote from: russellmn on April 19, 2010, 07:25:42 PM
I see there is an RBC being held in Rolla, ND July 4-11...  That just happens to fall right at the beginning of my vacation.   ^:)^    Anyone interested in invading North Dakota???   :---

Hmmmmm - this is very tempting!  I am going to take this information to my central planning committee and see what can be done.   ;D

Whisker

What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

russellmn

my brother and I are planning to attend, Anne can't make it, she'll be at a car show down in Louisville and won't be home til the 5th.   :wall:

If the July 10-11 shoot in Duluth happens, we may plan to drive home Friday evening and make the Duluth shoot instead of shooting out there. 
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

sparks1

I have a Minnesota Special Forces reunion on the north shore of Superior then. Good to hear ND is doing it.
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

AFTERMATH

I see there is an RBC being held in Rolla, ND July 4-11...  That just happens to fall right at the beginning of my vacation.   ^:)^    Anyone interested in invading North Dakota???   :---
Quote from: javaguy on April 20, 2010, 09:41:20 AM
I see there is an RBC being held in Rolla, ND July 4-11...  That just happens to fall right at the beginning of my vacation.   ^:)^    Anyone interested in invading North Dakota???   :---

Hmmmmm - this is very tempting!  I am going to take this information to my central planning committee and see what can be done.   ;D
Quote from: russellmn on April 20, 2010, 05:03:31 PM
my brother and I are planning to attend, Anne can't make it, she'll be at a car show down in Louisville and won't be home til the 5th.   :wall:

If the July 10-11 shoot in Duluth happens, we may plan to drive home Friday evening and make the Duluth shoot instead of shooting out there. 

Shhh....
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

russellmn

I just registered for Rolla!  Anybody in???
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

AFTERMATH

Quote from: russellmn on April 30, 2010, 07:17:50 PM
I just registered for Rolla!  Anybody in???
I'm in.... Tentatively, anyway.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

AFTERMATH

!!!TOP SECRET!!!

Alright, the MN contingent will be departing from someplace in MN; at some time tomorrow.
I'll be along with them; so, if you have anything you need from me, give me a call....  Hopefully, I'll have reception.

On to CanadaN. Dakota!
Dang that's so close, we'll probably be able to smell the maple syrup and Canadian Bacon from our camp!

Aftermath