News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thank you all!

Started by Lars, April 18, 2010, 08:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

To Techres, Hawkhaven, Bill3, HootersBilly, Bill of Rights, .5, YellowHouseJake, (and anyone else who's name I have mistakenly omitted)  THANK YOU for being at the Riley shoot in November, 2009.  For teaching me the history that inspired me.  For teaching me the skills  my forefathers knew.  And for ultimately leading to my being on the line with 26 of the finest American's I've meet this weekend!

This weekend marked my first full Appleseed as an IIT.  To be able to share in the learning of history with a group of such open minded individuals was amazing.

Appleseed, And especially the Hoosier Appleseed Program gets a hearty thanks from this Rifleman turned IIT & Candidate for Township Trustee for inspiring me to live for more than myself and my immediate family.
CQ CQ CQ CQ DE W9ZEB W9ZEB W9ZEB PSE K