News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chambersburg PA April 17th Special Visit

Started by Big H, April 06, 2010, 08:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big H

As a special treat, a Donegal Township Rifleman from the Pennsylvania State Regiment will visit the Chambersburg PA Appleseed before the Coast-to-Coast Volley for Liberty. Wearing Colonial clothing, the reenactor will demonstrate loading and firing a .75 caliber Brown Bess musket. Come celebrate Patriots' Day with us!

Ethan H

I had a great day today and I learned alot

ltcnemo

H and Greg,

Thanks for the instruction. Too bad that I could not stay for Sunday; I might have made the patch!

Evan

I was invited by a friend and didn't know what to expect, but I'm trilled with what I found. It's hard to imagine a better weekend program being organized for basic rifle instruction, and Big H really owned his role and transmitted a lot of information, heritage, and patriotic spirit to us in the short time we had. I'll be staying involved.
"The waters are out and no human force can turn them back, but I do not see why as we go with the stream we need sing Hallelujah to the river god."

- Sir James Fitzjames Stephen

mooney

THANKS BIG H FOR MAKING THIS A GREAT WEEKEND IN CHAMBERSBURG!!!

How did the Donegal Township Rifleman demo go? Can I get a name and number for the re-enactor for future events or maybe getting some of the locals involved with thier group as a thak you for coming out?

Thanks for your efforts, and to all that attended thanks for comng out!!! I wish I could have been there.

Mooney
PA SC

Mooney

Big H

Thanks for getting off the couch! I do appreciate the kind words. Please continue to 7th step by spreading the Appleseed message.

The demo was very appreciated by all.
See the AAR photos here:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=13235.0

Mooney, PM inbound.